Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Meeting Uncle Jerry & Aunt Dedria

I'm so embarassed that I haven't been blogging more, but we have been terribly busy. Two weekends ago (the weekend of 4/30/05), my brother, Jerry and his family, Dedria, Jordan, and Jaci, came down from Alaska. My nephew, Jason, was leaving for Iraq. We all saw him off in Wichita. Then, they all went to Woodward, OK, to visit Dedria's parents. Brandon and I drove over there with the twins so that they would get a chance to meet them. We had a really great visit. I'm so glad that they came down.

Here is Anna (L) and Emma (R) with their Uncle Jerry and Aunt Dedria. We were at the hotel, by the pool.




Aunt Dedria and Emma




Here is me and the babies swimming.





The picture on the right also has Jordan and Jaci, Jerry and Dedria's daughters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home