Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fourth of July Weekend

I can't believe I've been such a terrible blogger!!! I have a lot to write about. Saturday Brandon and I went out on a date. We went to Amarillo to see Land of the Dead and to IHOP because they have their funnel cakes right now. They were really good, but the service was horrible. Anna and Emma stayed at their Grammy's house. It was the first day that the babies didn't nurse in the morning, but they are still nursing in the evening. I didn't think I would be one one of those sappy mommies who gets all emotional when she weans, but I am!! They are just getting so big so fast.

Sunday we had a birthday party for the babies' Great Grammy and then went to her and Grandpa's house to light some fireworks. It was really nice. Then we finished the weekend with a bang by going to Lake Greenbelt. It is near Clarendon. It was busy, but fun.Here are some pics from the lake.

Ethan, Brandon and Emma





Emma's ready to go home!




Anna playing quietly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home