Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Some Pictures

Hello everyone...just thought I would post some pictures of Anna and Emma. They both have two teeth on the bottom. I'm so glad they finally came in, because they were not very happy. They have a check up at the doctor's office on Friday, so I'll definately post then and let everyone know how it goes.



This was took May 14, 2005. (Anna-L, Emma-R) We took the girls to Ethan's soccer game. Ethan is Brandon's sister's little boy, by the way.





This one was taken May 20, 2005. (Anna-top, Emma-bottom) They like to snuggle...





May 20, 2005 (Emma-L, Anna-R) I tried about five times to get a picture of them sitting up next to each other, but they kept crawling towards me before I could take the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home