Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Momma and Daddy Time


I know this is supposed to be the twins' blog, but I'm posting about us anyway. Brandon and I went to Philadelphia this past weekend for the Eagles/Cowboys game. Brandon has always been a big Eagles fan so he was super pumped about the game. I didn't know how much I was going to enjoy it, but it was so exciting! With a game like that, I think you would have to be dead to not have fun. This is a picture of us just outside the stadium. Right behind us is the stage for the Fox NFL pregame show.

It was nice to get away, but we really missed Anna and Emma and are glad to be home.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great game to catch. You must have had fun at that one.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

We are big eagles fans here too!

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture. Even if its a twin blog its good to see some Mommy and Daddy pictures too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home