Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Doctor Appointment Cancelled

Well, I was hoping that I would be able to post today and give you all the babies' weights and lengths and how the doctor said they are both so intelligent and beautiful, but the doctor's appointment got cancelled. I guess she realized it was Friday before the long weekend and wanted to go out of town. It has been rescheduled for next Friday, June 3, so I'll give you an update then.Emma has been pulling up to her knees for a while, but last night she pulled up to her feet for the first time! After work, I got into the superyard with them and she crawled over to me, grabbed my shirt and pulled up! It was cool. Not to be out done, Anna got herself into a sitting position! She has been trying for a while, but kept on leaning over on one hand. So we had two firsts last night within about 15 minutes of each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home