Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Quick Vacation

We went on a trip this past weekend. Actually we left on Thursday. We went to San Antonio. For anyone who hasn't been there its a great place to visit. Friday we went to Schlitterbaun which is a water park. Saturday the zoo and also to the river walk. This was the first time we had been away from the babies. It was hard, we missed them a lot. We met up with a friend of mine from school and her husband and kids. It was nice to see her. She has a little girl that is just a few months older than the twins and it made me miss them more. I was so happy to see them when we got home.

We went to the Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday. That chick from last year's Big Brother works there. My husband and his sister had me take their picture with her. I bet she gets sick of that, but she was a good sport.
Here is a picture of me and Brandon at the zoo. We took some at the water park too, but used a disposable camera so we will be waiting for those to get developed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home