Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finally Home

Well, I'm finally home from my trip to Dallas. It was good. I learned alot of stuff and the networking opportunities were really great. I took my laptop from work and had planned on working on my blog and posting at Twinteresting all week, but it turned out that they wanted $9.95 for 24 hours of high speed internet access. I said no thank you to that! I really missed the girls and am so glad to be home with them again. I can't believe they will be one year old on Tuesday. Isn't there anyone I can talk to about that?? Surely someone can stop time and keep them little forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home