Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Monday, October 24, 2005

My "New" Blog

Okay, folks. I am fed up with ModBlog. I am moving Anna and Emma's blog over here. The next few days I will be trying to recreate most of my posts from the old blog.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Amanda Harris. I'm 26 and married to Brandon. I am a legal aid attorney and Brandon is a stay-at-home dad to our 14 month old twin daughters, Anna and Emma. This blog will mostly be devoted to them, though I try to include some non-twin info from time to time.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Cool you have done a much better job copying and pasting into the new site than I did, I only made it to July. Just in case you are wondering who I am, I am rtbetts.modblog.com, my blogger id is a little different than it was on modblog. I have noticed a ton of people switching to blogger from modblog. What do you think??? Which one do you prefer????

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-- I'm hanging in with Modblog and hoping they come back to their old standards because, darn, I liked the colours I was using on that page! But I am also losing patience. We'll see what happens!
Your daughters are very beautiful btw. God bless! Cynthia (healthicynthia.modblog.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home