Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Birthday Party

I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since the girls' birthday party. The birthday party was a hit. We probably had close to thirty people there. The babies opened a ton of presents. I kept reminding myself that it was for two kids, because it all seemed so excessive. They had their own little cakes with their names on them. Anna chowed down on hers, but Emma wouldn't touch hers. When I tried to give her a little icing on my finger, she stuck out her tongue and turned her head. Maybe she just didn't want it with everyone watching.

Here are the babies' birthday cakes.







Here is me and Anna opening presents and Brandon and Emma opening presents.






Here is Anna (L) and Emma (R) with their cakes...Emma wasn't in the mood for cake I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home