Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Anna and Emma Update

I can't believe my girls are 19 months old! We are on the downward slope to 2. I'm really excited about their birthday this summer. Me and their Daddy have already decided that we are getting them a kitchen this year!

They are talking a little more all the time. Just tonight, Anna was pointing to my belly button and when I said belly, she said "bebby". It was very cute. Their favorite thing in the world to do is read. They sit with their books and read and read. I read to them a lot too. I'll have to get some pics of them with their books.

6 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

Glad all is well aint seen or heard from ya in awhile, cant wait to see pictures of the girls!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

They grow up sooo fast. I swear time should slow down when they are babies...just so they can stay babies a little longer. Sorry I havent left a comment earlier. I've just been lurking...haha.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

Your babies are gorgeous! I'm also a member of the pub, and followed your link here. Feel free to visit my place as well!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

Thanks for the comment about the swing set, I ordered it online from willygoat.com, it was kind of a pain in ars to put together but she loves it, and it was well worth it in the end, ecspecially after researching the prices of those things, I save a ton of money.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

Um HELLOOOOOOO? Whats the date there? Time to post!!! LOL

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

I agree with Beck, how are those babies doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home