Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Picture with Santa



As you can tell, it didn't go too well. I think everybody at the bank could hear Emma screaming and she didn't stop. Well, she did after I gave her a cookie. Maybe I should have given her the cookie before she sat on Santa's lap. Anna didn't really cry. She just wanted down.

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the life of "Good Ole St Nick".

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Amy said...

These are the things memories are made of...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home