Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mommy and the Twins



Brandon took this picture earlier in the month, but I just got it off of the camera. I can't remember where we were going, but I know we were going somewhere because Anna (l) and Emma (r) have clothes on. :)

Today was a rough day at work. We do all of our new client interviews on Tuesdays. I was so excited to get home to the girls. Me and another one of the attorneys at the office are going to a training class at my old law school tomorrow. It will be neat. I haven't been there since I graduated and I was pregnant with the babies.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Baby sister.
The girls are so beautiful. They're growing quickly. It was so good to see you, Brandon Ann and Emma While we were in Texas. Thanks for sending Spoon and I the link. We'll check in from time to time. Its how we keep up with what the girls look like....they change so quickly don't they....Love, Brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home