Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Twins Update

Emma is walking like crazy. She can walk all the way across a room and even turn corners. Anna will take a few steps at a time, so it won't be long for her. We have been practicing teaching them a few body parts. Well, face parts, really. If you ask Anna where your nose is she will point to it and Emma knows eye.

Emma has been giving kisses for a while now and Anna just started. It is so sweet! Every night when we put them to bed, we give them kisses, Brandon and I will give each other kisses and then we try to get Anna and Emma to give each other kisses. "Kissy Sissy!" They usually just lean their foreheads in towards each other. I can't wait until they actually give each other a big sugar!

6 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

Awww...kisses. My little on is very stingy with his kisses. And once he gives you one, thats it. Dont try to get another one. Even though he stingy, I think its the sweetest thing.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute story. You'll never believe that modblog is back up and running again.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

Not sure if I am staying with modblog or not. I have the blogger one and the both have their pros and cons.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

oh yeah I'm the same person as Tiffany.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

Hey chick Its RebeccaLynn I left Modblog and moved over here with all my fellow bloggers and wouldnt ya know they came back up!! O well Im happy here. Hope all is well !!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

I will be staying with blogger, stop by sometime, can't wait to see updated pictures of the girls. - Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home