Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Anna Marie



I thought this picture of Anna was so cute! I took it a couple of nights ago. They have just realized that the lid to their toy box opens and that there are a ton of toys inside.

I was so glad to get home today. I had a bad day and even managed to lose my phone. Hopefully it will turn up. Maybe the weekend won't go by too quickly because the next couple of weeks are going to be so busy for me.

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a bad day. I hope your phone don't get used by somebody else. I always worried about that. Come visit me when you have time. www.oldmanlincoln.com. Thanks.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger CINDY said...

how cute!! MARIE is a great name :^) My middle name is Marie and one of my twin granddaughters has middle name of Marie. www.twinsaregrand.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home