Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Anna Knievel



I'm not sure what Anna's deal is lately, but she has been a handful!! Brandon got these pictures of her today. I call her Anna Knievel, but Brandon says that she is Anna Houdini. That's because the belt was still buckled and she just wriggled her way out.

PLEASE NOTE: No babies were harmed or dangered when these photos were taken. Uncle Tim was standing a few feet away. Also, she got a firm, "NO! NO!" I'm sure she'll think about that before she tries something like this again.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

lol she looks like she aint got a care in the world!! very pretty girls

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

Go Anna go Anna .... lol sorry it just fit the moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home