Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Baby Hats

I was at Target yesterday and thought I would look for the twins' some hats and gloves since it is finally starting to get cold here. I saw some knit hats at the front of the store for adults for less than two dollars each. Then I go to the toddlers clothes department to look for some for the babies. I find some really cute hats with matching gloves. How much did they cost? $9.99 for the set!! I don't get it.

4 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

I guess we have to pay for cuteness. Because we got Tanners at Target and thats what we paid, along with 7 dollars for the slippers. I guess they figuure they need them and we'll pay that price for them.

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mervin's is going out of business. All of their things are 25% off. You might find some there.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

I tell ya Chris went and got Austin some pants the other day and came home freaking out about how much kids clothes cost the same and more than adults lol, I told him yea I know I do all the SHOPPING !! remember! lol O well thank-god for hand me downs! lol

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

Ok chick wheres some updates on those girls I wanta see pics to !!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home