Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Anna's Idea of Moisturizing



This morning the girls were up watching tv and playing. I was busy trying to teach Emma how to get to a standing position from all fours instead of pulling up on something. She would get on all fours then do this funny little horse kick.

While this was happening Anna was being so sweet and quietly playing. NOT!! That is what I thought until she turned around and had a tub of Eucerin cream (this really thick lotion stuff). It was all over her face, hands and the carpet!!

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

:)

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I seen this, I fell apart. I went to bed laughing and had to look at the pictures again this morning. I am still laughing, just thinking about the coming years of laughter. Great grandpa had a good laugh too. These two are so precious,of course we think so.
Great Grammy

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

Too cute!! They always do something to give you that smile for the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home