Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Monday, November 28, 2005

November 2005

I can't believe the month is almost over! We all had a really great Thanksgiving. The babies had lots of turkey and ham. We got lots of video of them eating, but no stills. Brandon thinks that he can catch a few frames of them eating when he rips the video, so we'll see. I did get these really cute pics of them in their rocking chairs though.


Anna (left), Emma (right)


Anna is walking more and more everyday. They are both trying to use their spoons when they eat. They are getting so big so fast!

Since I didn't have a blog this time last year, I thought I would take a second to show you what Anna and Emma looked like this time last year. I hope you are ready for some stinkin' cute babies!

Emma (left), Anna (right)


It makes me want to cry! It also reminds me that we desperately need to get their pictures made again.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

They are so adorable. Then and now. I knoww how you feel about wanting to cry. Tanner will be a year old in less that a month, like 23 days. Time sure does fly. Especially when you want it to slow down....

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

aaaaaaaaawwwww, how cute, all of the pictures.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Hmm, weird, I will have to see if I can fix that. Thanks for letting me know that you can't find me by clicking on me.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

AWWWWWW!!!! To cute,your girls are just adorable!! And their is growing out, and to me that always makes them look older! Seems like yesterday my lil ones were that small!! Now my oldest is almost looking at me instead of up at me! Ill have some new pics to put up after Monday we're going for a 4d sonagram!!!!! WOOOHOO im so excited lol! I get to see what lil man looks like!! So glad you posted though good to hear from you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home