Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bad Blogging Mommy!!


Goodness, it has been almost a month since I've made an entry! I'm terrible. I'm leaving my job next week and will be in a new office and am very nervous/excited about that. My birthday was yesterday and Brandon couldn't have been more thoughtful! The gifts he got me and everything he did was so sweet! I was very surprised.

Here's a picture of the twins I thought was cute.


They are doing good. A couple weeks ago Emma burned her little hands. We have an electric stove and they often play in the drawer under the oven (where the broiler would be on a gas stove). I didn't realize but that gets hot when the oven is on. She's fine now. Its all scabbed over and healing really good is what the doctor said. I'm positive that it hurt me and her Daddy worse than it hurt her. Now we have a giant baby gate blocking the kitchen. I can barely get in and out!

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

Glad to hear Emma is doing good. I love the picture. They are getting so big. Happy Belated Birthday.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE!!!! Glad you posted I was wandering where the heck you were!! Glad Emma is fine, its amazing the stuff they can find to get hurt on.... when Dalton ( youngest twin ) was about 9-10 mnths old that good I wanta walk but ill just pull up stage lol pulled up on his baby gate and somehow managed to fall and pop his front tooth out! I tell ya even the stuff you think is safe AINT!!
I havent updated in a few days but Im still prego lol, I get all the way to end of my pregnacy (36wks) and my sugar starts acting up! But other than that all is well! Ill let ya go now take care of those girls! And tell Emma to enjoy Mama's cooking right now and stay away from the stove! lol
Oh yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

Just popping to say hello, seeing how you are doing. Glad to hear you had a really good birthday!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a dumbass!! rof
You know I love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home