Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

Well, our three day celebration is over. It all started Thursday. Brandon, the twins, and I had a small meal with just the four of us. Friday, we had a house full of people and a huge meal. My mom, Brandon's dad and Robin, her kids and niece, and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were all over. Brandon deep fried a turkey and it was very good. Finally, today we went to Brandon's mom's house. Cyndi, Don, Heather and Ethan were all there. We had brisket, ham and turkey. I'm so full from all the eating, but now we have a ton of leftovers. I think I'll go make a plate :)

Here is a picture of the babies at our house on Friday. Their favorite was the cranberry salad.

Anna (l) & Emma (r)

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

They look so grown, I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. we just went out to eat, no mess, no cleanup, but of course that means no left overs either. that's the only thing i miss. anyway, your girls look adorable as usual. they look like they enjoyed themselves. have a great week!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I just wanted to say Hello. I am friends with Stacy (Fornier 5) and peeked at your twins. My girls are two, also identical. I think Stacy has out blog listed as Sydney and Hailey. It's fun comparing stories and seeing other twins...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home