Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mud and Heels

Last night the babies' swimming pool collected some rain water in it. When they went out to play, Emma started stomping around in it. I would fix that, I thought, so I emptied the water out. However, I didn't realize that I had poured the water right in a spot where no grass was, making a mud puddle. Emma had lots of fun stomping around in it.




Brandon is always getting on to me for leaving my shoes in the living room, but Anna loves it!

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

haha, i laughed outloud as soon as the picture popped up :) this looks like i expect to find my twins someday. our weather has not been nice enough to have water in a swimming pool, but i bet in the near future, you will see a picture like this on my blog.....lol. she does look like she had fun though. my girls always wear everyones shoes but their own, and we always have them put away. they just go and get them and walk around in them. anyway, enjoyed the post, have a great week!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A girl to my heart...love the nmud!! And look at Anna, walking in her mama's shoes already!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home