Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas and a Broken Arm

We had a great Christmas. We celebrated at our Grandparents' house on Christmas Eve and at the babies' Nanna and Poppa's house on Christmas day. They got way too many toys, but they love them all.







"Giddy-Up, horsey."




The big news today is Anna broke her arm. I was on my way to work when my phone rang and Brandon said to come home. It's her right humerus. She fell off of her little chair in her bedroom. Her arm was swollen. They put a splint on it and she has an appointment with the bone doctor tomorrow. She was very brave.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so sorry about Anna, poor thing. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. I hope her arm heals very fast.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

POOR ANNA!!!!!!! Wow Hate to hear that Mandy.... We will be thinkn bout her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home