Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Tree Antics


Wow. Its been a long time since I posted. Work has been really busy lately, which for those of you who are self-employed know, is definitely a good thing.

I got this picture of Anna (L) and Emma (R) standing in front of the Christmas tree. I opted to leave off the decorations which seems to have been a good decision. They both really like the tree. Anna more than Emma, but they both like it. I'm a little embarrassed to say what they like to do to the tree. I'm not really sure where they got it from, but they like to back up to the Christmas tree and rub their butts on it. They are so weird!! They smile and giggle, so I guess it tickles. Who knows with these crazy kids! Anna also keeps taking her little red toy frying pan and sticking it in the tree.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that is sooo funny about the tree. it sounds like something my girls would do!!! have a very merry christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home