Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Santa Photos

As soon as I think I know these kids, they pull a switcherooni on me. We took them to see Santa a few days ago. Emma sat on Santa's lap and just talked to him like she had known him her whole life. Anna on the other hand, screamed and cried. This is the exact opposite of what I was expecting.



Here's Anna making a fast getaway.





It may have just sounded like baby talk to the untrained ear, but Santa knew what she was asking for.





We're back in the car, but she's still traumatized.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Heather Noel said...

Very Cute, I hope Santa brings them both what they want. Merry Christmas.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

they are sooo cute. atleast you got one who like santa, both of my girls were tramatized. we got a picture of both of them screaming their heads off....poor santa. i will post it to my site when i get it. i hope you had a very merry christmas, and a happy new year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home