Anna & Emma

Hello! This blog is maintained by Amanda Harris.It is mostly devoted to my twin daughters, Anna and Emma, but I try to put some non-twin info from time to time.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Playing Outside

Well, it was rainy outside today and Brandon sprayed weed killer on the grass yesterday, so the twins didn't get to play in the backyard this weekend. They did get to play at the park yesterday though. Here are a couple of pics of them playing in the back yard two weekends ago.



Anna says, "DIG! DIG!" whenever she sees a shovel.




Emma riding her rocking puppy.

3 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger Mommy said...

God they are getting so big! I know I say that all the time but it seems like everytime I see a new picture their a little bit taller or their hair is grown out more or something! lol
Glad yall are doing good!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

We have the same rocking puppy. How old are your girls? They look about the same age as my two--21.5 months.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Nevermind...I went back in your archives and figured out they are actually almost a year older than mine. Cute girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home